Wait, why is this a GitHub page? It is a GitHub page because my teaching combines theory and practice. In the case of media studies, the history and philosophy of technology, the digital humanities, and other disciplines related to my research this means close reading and writing code as much as close reading and writing critical prose.
- MAT594SP, Spring 2018: Aesthetics and Politics of Artificial Intelligence / code
- ART185AI, Winter 2019: Machine Learning and the Arts / code
- Computability as Critical Theory / code
- MAT200A: Art and Technology (TA, Prof. Pelhjan)
- MAT200B: Music and Technology (TA, Prof. Roads)
- More class resources