Trusted Firmware M provides a reference implementation of secure world software for ARMv8-M. The TF-M itself is provided under a BSD-3-Clause.
The software implementation contained in this project is designed to be a reference implementation of the Platform Security Architecture (PSA). It currently does not implement all the features of that architecture, however we expect the code to evolve along with the specifications.
This module in Zephyr has include TF-M and it's dependencies, they are:
- TF-Mv1.0-RC2: https://git.trustedfirmware.org/trusted-firmware-m.git/tag/?h=TF-Mv1.0-RC2
- Commit: 4117e0353c55dce739f550515c5b007411142ba7
- psa-arch-test : https://github.com/ARM-software/psa-arch-tests/tree/v19.06_API0.9
- Commit: b6220d145c5220ff0fc265703573d8365d7564b8
- mbedtle 2.7.9: https://github.com/ARMmbed/mbedtls.git
- Commit: 3187e7ca986fe199313343b0c810e41b543ef78a
- mbed crypto 1.1.0: https://github.com/ARMmbed/mbed-crypto.git
- Commit: 47f2de132936905d97a93e2ddf7f5237ab232fbe
- CMSIS_5.2: https://github.com/ARM-software/CMSIS_5.git
- Commit: 80cc44bba16cb4c8f495b7aa9709d41ac50e9529