Please sign in to comment.
k_stack: make it 64-bit compatible
The k_stack data type cannot be u32_t on a 64-bit system as it is often used to store pointers. Let's define a dedicated type for stack data values, namely stack_data_t, which can be adjusted accordingly. For now it is defined to uintptr_t which is the integer type large enough to hold a pointer, meaning it is equivalent to u32_t on 32-bit systems and u64_t on 64-bit systems. Signed-off-by: Nicolas Pitre <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 53 additions and 49 deletions.
- +11 −9 doc/reference/kernel/data_passing/stacks.rst
- +10 −8 include/kernel.h
- +3 −3 kernel/mailbox.c
- +3 −3 kernel/pipes.c
- +7 −7 kernel/stack.c
- +6 −6 tests/benchmarks/sys_kernel/src/stack.c
- +1 −1 tests/kernel/obj_tracing/src/trace_obj.c
- +2 −2 tests/kernel/stack/stack_api/src/test_stack_contexts.c
- +2 −2 tests/kernel/stack/stack_api/src/test_stack_fail.c
- +8 −8 tests/kernel/stack/stack_usage/src/main.c