Please sign in to comment.
ARC: Mention ARC EM family instead of EM4 template
ARC EM4 is just a baseline configuration of ARC EM family of CPU cores. But with addition of more featuers like caches, DSP extensions etc we're effectively getting EM6, EM5D etc templates. So to not confuse users let's talk about families of ARC cores as that's what makes sense together with extra features but not templates itself. Signed-off-by: Alexey Brodkin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 13 additions and 13 deletions.
- +5 −5 arch/arc/Kconfig
- +1 −1 boards/arc/arduino_101_sss/arduino_101_sss_defconfig
- +1 −1 boards/arc/em_starterkit/Kconfig.defconfig
- +1 −1 boards/arc/iotdk/Kconfig.defconfig
- +1 −1 boards/arc/nsim/nsim_em_defconfig
- +1 −1 boards/arc/nsim/nsim_em_mpu_stack_guard_defconfig
- +1 −1 boards/arc/nsim/nsim_sem_defconfig
- +1 −1 boards/arc/nsim/nsim_sem_mpu_stack_guard_defconfig
- +1 −1 boards/arc/quark_se_c1000_ss_devboard/quark_se_c1000_ss_devboard_defconfig