Please sign in to comment.
soc: nrf: Conditionally enable clock control and timer
The CONFIG_CLOCK_CONTROL and CONFIG_NRF_RTC_TIMER were unconditionally selected when enabling any nRF SoC. But since timers can be disabled in the kernel, depend instead on CONFIG_SYS_CLOCK_EXISTS, which is only defined when kernel timer support is included. Note that ideally we would enable CONFIG_NRF_RTC_TIMER only, and that would select CONFIG_CLOCK_CONTROL (on which the RTC timer depends) but there is a circular Kconfig dependency that prevents us from doing so. Signed-off-by: Carles Cufi <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 12 additions and 15 deletions.
- +12 −0 soc/arm/nordic_nrf/Kconfig.defconfig
- +0 −3 soc/arm/nordic_nrf/nrf51/Kconfig.defconfig.series
- +0 −2 soc/arm/nordic_nrf/nrf51/Kconfig.series
- +0 −3 soc/arm/nordic_nrf/nrf52/Kconfig.defconfig.series
- +0 −2 soc/arm/nordic_nrf/nrf52/Kconfig.series
- +0 −3 soc/arm/nordic_nrf/nrf91/Kconfig.defconfig.series
- +0 −2 soc/arm/nordic_nrf/nrf91/Kconfig.series