Please sign in to comment.
net: mqtt: Modify SOCKS5 based connections
Current SOCKS5 based connections in mqtt are only TCP (nonsecure) based. To support TLS based SOCKS5 connections, new methods needs to be introduced. Instead, removed CONFIG_MQTT_LIB_SOCKS based implementation. And now mqtt provides an api to set proxy (mqtt_client_set_proxy()) details. That's enough, socket layer will take care of making connections through proxy server. Fixes: #17037 Signed-off-by: Ravi kumar Veeramally <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 69 additions and 87 deletions.
- +26 −17 include/net/mqtt.h
- +0 −4 subsys/net/lib/mqtt/CMakeLists.txt
- +0 −6 subsys/net/lib/mqtt/Kconfig
- +20 −0 subsys/net/lib/mqtt/mqtt.c
- +0 −13 subsys/net/lib/mqtt/mqtt_transport.c
- +12 −0 subsys/net/lib/mqtt/mqtt_transport_socket_tcp.c
- +11 −0 subsys/net/lib/mqtt/mqtt_transport_socket_tls.c
- +0 −47 subsys/net/lib/mqtt/mqtt_transport_socks.c
Oops, something went wrong.