Please sign in to comment.
boards/arc: Remove tick rate settings for ARC hardware
The ARC timer is a MHz-scale cycle counter and works very well with the new 10 kHz default tick rate. Remove the settings for ARC hardware. Note that the nsim board definitions are left at 100 Hz. That is a software emulation environment that (like qemu) exposes the host clock as "real" time and thus is subject to clock jitter due to host scheduling. Signed-off-by: Andy Ross <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 0 additions and 7 deletions.
- +0 −1 boards/arc/arduino_101_sss/arduino_101_sss_defconfig
- +0 −1 boards/arc/em_starterkit/em_starterkit_defconfig
- +0 −1 boards/arc/em_starterkit/em_starterkit_em11d_defconfig
- +0 −1 boards/arc/em_starterkit/em_starterkit_em7d_defconfig
- +0 −1 boards/arc/em_starterkit/em_starterkit_em7d_v22_defconfig
- +0 −1 boards/arc/iotdk/iotdk_defconfig
- +0 −1 boards/arc/quark_se_c1000_ss_devboard/quark_se_c1000_ss_devboard_defconfig