Please sign in to comment.
doc: periodic updates to getting started guide
Updates based on discussion and changes in supported features. - Make the guide shorter by removing content that's not relevant to most users who are truly just getting started, such as information about pre-LTS versions that did not support west, and by being more concise in some places. - Decrease the number of colored boxes. At the latest TSC F2F, the "note / warning / note / tip" contents were identified as a readability problem. - Add additional information based on new west features, like "west boards". Signed-off-by: Marti Bolivar <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 179 additions and 268 deletions.
- +2 −0 boards/posix/native_posix/doc/index.rst
- +118 −183 doc/getting_started/index.rst
- +31 −59 doc/getting_started/installation_linux.rst
- +8 −12 doc/getting_started/installation_mac.rst
- +6 −14 doc/getting_started/installation_win.rst
- +2 −0 doc/getting_started/toolchain_3rd_party_x_compilers.rst
- +12 −0 doc/getting_started/toolchain_host.rst
Oops, something went wrong.