Please sign in to comment.
stm32: pinmux: spi: Opt for lower power consumption
Fixes #16739. Changed the STM32's SPI MISO/MOSI configurations in order to reduce the power consumption by approximately 20uA per pin. According to STM32's Application Notes on GPIO configuration for low-power consumption, the input pins should be configured with internal pull-up or pull-down resistor. If a pin is configured as a floating input, and there is no signal present, the Schmitt trigger randomly toggles between the logical levels induced by the external noise, thus increasing the consumption. Signed-off-by: Ioannis Konstantelias <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 75 additions and 68 deletions.
- +9 −8 drivers/pinmux/stm32/pinmux_stm32f0.h
- +7 −6 drivers/pinmux/stm32/pinmux_stm32f3.h
- +7 −6 drivers/pinmux/stm32/pinmux_stm32f4.h
- +14 −13 drivers/pinmux/stm32/pinmux_stm32f7.h
- +9 −8 drivers/pinmux/stm32/pinmux_stm32l0.h
- +5 −4 drivers/pinmux/stm32/pinmux_stm32l1x.h
- +10 −10 drivers/pinmux/stm32/pinmux_stm32l4x.h
- +14 −13 drivers/pinmux/stm32/pinmux_stm32wbx.h
Oops, something went wrong.