Please sign in to comment.
tests: clean up fatal error handlers
- k_sys_fatal_error_handler() can return on all platforms, indicating that the faulting thread should be aborted. - Hang the system for unexpected faults instead of trying to keep going, we have no idea whether the system is even runnable. Prevents infinite crash loops during tests. Signed-off-by: Andrew Boie <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 32 additions and 46 deletions.
- +8 −2 tests/arch/x86/static_idt/src/main.c
- +1 −5 tests/kernel/mem_protect/mem_protect/src/common.c
- +0 −11 tests/kernel/mem_protect/protection/src/main.c
- +4 −1 tests/kernel/mem_protect/stackprot/src/main.c
- +10 −20 tests/kernel/mem_protect/userspace/src/main.c
- +1 −5 tests/kernel/pipe/pipe/src/test_pipe.c
- +8 −2 tests/kernel/threads/dynamic_thread/src/main.c