Please sign in to comment.
Bluetooth: Add dedicated pool for HCI_Num_Completed_Packets HCI event
This event is a priority one, so it's not safe to have it use the RX buffer pool which may be depleted due to non-priority events (e.g. advertising events). Since the event is consumed synchronously it's safe to have a single-buffer pool for it. Also introduce a new bt_buf_get_evt() API for HCI drivers to simplify the driver-side code, this effectively also deprecates bt_buf_get_cmd_complete() which now has no in-tree HCI driver users anymore. Fixes #16864 Signed-off-by: Johan Hedberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 75 additions and 41 deletions.
- +3 −8 drivers/bluetooth/hci/h4.c
- +1 −10 drivers/bluetooth/hci/h5.c
- +1 −5 drivers/bluetooth/hci/ipm_stm32wb.c
- +2 −5 drivers/bluetooth/hci/spi.c
- +3 −8 drivers/bluetooth/hci/userchan.c
- +12 −0 include/bluetooth/buf.h
- +2 −2 subsys/bluetooth/controller/hci/hci.c
- +2 −1 subsys/bluetooth/controller/hci/hci_driver.c
- +35 −0 subsys/bluetooth/host/hci_core.c
- +1 −1 subsys/bluetooth/host/hci_ecc.c
- +12 −0 subsys/bluetooth/host/hci_raw.c
- +1 −1 tests/bluetooth/hci_prop_evt/src/main.c