Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Zephyr uses a continuous integration service to verify pull requests and the health of various project tree on a continuous basis. On every pull request submitted to enabled projects, we run tests and report status that helps maintainers (administrators and members with merge permissions) decide whether to merge the pull request into the tree.
At the moment we run the following tests:
- Check commit message style using gitlint
- Check patches for style using checkpatch
- Check for new documentation warnings and errors
- Run basic sanitycheck using a pre-defined set of boards and configurations
All tests are executed to completion, meaning that the tests continue to run even if one or many fail. The results of tests are reported with all logs and errors message on the CI status page.
On a daily basis we run the following set of tests:
- sanitycheck with the following options: --all --enable-slow --inline-logs
- sanitycheck with the following options: --all --enable-slow --inline-logs -R
Additionally we generate the documentation for the master branch on a daily basis and post the newly generated HTML output to the website.