A tool for automating the login process for a Dawn of Light server which has a player cap.
Requires .NET 3.5
It allows a player automatically attempt to login until they are successful. The software runs slower than a player attentively trying to login. It does, however, allow you to make some food or watch a TV show while you wait in a "psuedo" queue (where position doesn't really exist and luck does!).
The software is automatically pointed towards the Genesis server (daoc-origins.net). It can be pointed to any other Dawn of Light server.
Instructions for use:
- Put in server's host and port (if needed. If connecting to Genesis, the default should be ok, unless they switch IPs.)
- Put in your username and password. These are only kept in memory for the duration of the program and are stored nowhere else.
- Browse to your DAoC's GAME.DLL path, if the software failed to find it in your registry and autofill the path.
- Browse to your DAoC Portal's connect.exe. This is in your DAoC Portal's install directory.
- Select your alert type. They are descriptive enough.
- Hit start. For best results, do not continue using your computer while the software is running. After you are logged in, the software will alert you.