Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- zero_1.0.14-2-mac.tar.gz 4.43 MB
- zero_1.0.14-2-mac.zip 4.4 MB
- zero_1.0.14-2-Unbuntu-16.04.tar.gz 6.09 MB
- zero_1.0.14-2-Unbuntu-16.04.zip 6.06 MB
- zero_1.0.14-2-Unbuntu-18.04.tar.gz 6.19 MB
- zero_1.0.14-2-Unbuntu-18.04.zip 6.16 MB
- zero_1.0.14-2-windows.zip 7.01 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
This release introduces a development fund, block halving and a block subsidy change to 10.8 per block. The new parameters will activate at block height 412300.
A fix to the getBlockSubsidy RPC was implemented. This call will now return the subsidy of the next block to be submitted when called without a parameter.
Disabledeprecation flag has been removed. Going forward, nodes will automatically shut down and must be upgraded upon reaching the deprecation block height which will occur every 13 weeks.
Release updated 9/9/2018 - Linux binaries for Unbuntu 16.04
An upmerge to Zcash 1.0.14 with additional changes.
Increase Deprecation to 26 weeks (6 months) - through October.
Update version string to Longyearbyen
Pull in select 1.0.15 Zcash fixes:
- read hashReserved from disk zcash#2931
- improve sync performance by increasing default value of dbcache. zcash#2873
- add doc/reducing-memory-usage.md
- z_importviewingkey RPC fix from leto/zero#1
Update README.md throughout, particularly the addnode addresses
Add a sample zero.conf to ./contrib