A service oriented broker that implements the Majordomo protocol.
This broker connects a set of clients to a set of workers who register particular "services". Client requests are then sent to workers according to their availability, and replies sent back to the original clients.
Reference implementations of older wire protocols:
- Forked from Guide examples, to live alone and die free.
- Multiple language bindings (be the first to write one!).
- Broker and core C library is in /libmdp directory.
- Language bindings are under /bindings directory.
- C4 process is at http://rfc.zeromq.org/spec:16.
- All commits are be backed by issues.
- All commits are made as pull requests from forked work repository.