Contributing to zdiscgo
The contributors are listed in AUTHORS (add yourself). This project uses the MPL v2 license, see LICENSE.
Please read these documents BEFORE you send a patch:
zdiscgo uses the C4.1 (Collective Code Construction Contract) process for contributions. Please read this if you are unfamiliar with it.
zdiscgo uses the CLASS (C Language Style for Scalabilty) guide for code style. Please read this, and also read the existing code base.
A quick summary (but please, do read the process document):
- A Pull Request should be described in the form of a problem statement.
- The code included with the pull request should be a proposed solution to that problem.
- The submitted code should adhere to our style guidelines (described below).
- The submitted code should include tests.
- The submitted code should not break any existing tests.
"A Problem" should be one single clear problem. Large complex problems should be broken down into a series of smaller problems when ever possible.