It's just one more BRM in Python.
- This BRM engine dosn't have actions.
- Rules applied one by one (sequencially) to the scalar(s), vector(s), matrix(s) or tensor(s) level and return 0 (false) or 1 (true)
- Rules functions may have more then one argument (it can be scalar, vector, matrix or tensor)
- All elements ( function, scalar, vector, matrix or tensor) of BRM engine are symbolic and symbolic
- Symbolic logical(boolean) and mathematical operations applied on top of all elements (function, scalar, vector, matrix or tensor)
- Result of this BRM operation the scalar value 0(false)/1...n where n how many rules a completed on vectors,matrix or tensors level
- Library used:
This BRM engine is perfect tool (goal function) for optimal scenarious required to find best set arrangement of vector, matrix , tensor