automated paddings and margins via Scss/Sass
- Choose your base spacing that matches your design.
- Build your own list of paddings and margins.
- Extend the classes in your other Sass/Scss modules
Follow @zerox_me for updates.
bower install spass
- Define your base spacing by overriding
- Define your spacing sequence by overriding
- include the mixin
Spass array structure:
- Naming convention is up to you. The used one is
mt-smmeans margin top is small.
p-nonepadding is 0
- The value of the margin/padding assigned to the class
if you think that I missed something let me know so we can make it better together :)
reach me on twitter @zerox_me if you needed any help
Copyright (c) 2015 zero, released under the MIT license