GraphQL for Zesty.io Content Instances
A GraphQL interface using node and apollo that consumes WebEngine endpoints.
How to Use
Requires Node 10 or above and NPM 4+. Fork this repository and pull it to your local.
- Log into Zesty.io
- Open the manager interface for the instance you want to access GraphQL
- In manager, Go to your Schema > settings area
- Navigate to Developer settings
- Click GraphQL to turn on
- Set GraphQL origin to * (this can later be tied to your remote)
- Open this repo's directory in your terminal
node getfiles.js YOUR_INSTANCE_URL(use your stage for testing)
- navigate in browser