Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- new: added --directory/-D option to 'duc ls' to allow listing of only directory itself (#196)
- new: 'duc ls' now handles multiple path arguments
- new: added 'o' key to duc-ui to pass current file to xdg-open
- new: added DPI handing for graph font size (#201)
- new: added '-a/--apparent' option to 'duc xml' (#171)
- fix: improved cairo and SVG graph rendering (#202)
- cha: changed license from GPL to LGPL (#190)
- fix: fixed mouse and tooltip coordinates in scrolled CGI
- fix: fixed lmdb read/write locking
- new: added --dry-run option to 'duc index' for testing purposes
- new: default per-user file path is now ~/.config/duc/ducrc
- new: added 'classic' palette for Philesight look
- new: added -n/--name-sort option to 'duc ui' and 'duc ls'
- new: added --header and --footer options to 'duc cgi'
- cha: warnings in during indexing now show full path
- fix: fixed multiline label printing in CGI graph
- fix: removed PATH_MAX references which broke build on GNU Hurd
- fix: fixed line stroking for HTML drawing backend
- new: added --fs-include and --fs-exclude options - cha: disabled gui gradients by default. use the --gradient option for original graph style - cha: tooltip now shows actual size, apparent size and count - fix: once more fixed cgi parameter decoding - fix: fixed handling of filenames with spaces in 'duc cgi'
- new: added --count option
- new: added support for windows
- cha: renamed guigl to gui, only one gui (X11/OpenGL) can now be enabled
- cha: improved font handling on OpenGL backend
- cha: changed CGI environment detection to work around bug in Lighttpd
- fix: rewind dir before drawing 'list' in CGI
- fix: fix clicking through CGI graph if tooltip is not enabled
- Added a OpenGL/GLFW user interface in
duc guigl, which can be used as a native UI for Mac OS.
- Duc CGI no longer depends on cairo/pango. Good for headless servers and embedded file servers.
Detailed changes from the previous version:
- new: added SVG and HTML/canvas graph back ends - new: added OpenGL/GLFW graph back end for better portability - new: added tooltip to CGI, enable with --tooltip option - new: duc database is now portable between endianess and architectures for sqlite3 databases - new: added --ring-gap option to gui - new: added --color option to ui - cha: optimized memory usage - fix: fixed building on Solaris - fix: added better error handling in sqlite3 backend
Mostly a bugfix release.
- new: Added --dark option to duc-gui
- fix: Fixed CGI file system traversing
- fix: Fixed duc-info output to be consistent with other tools