This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
This is the first maintenance release in the 1.1 series, and provides a number of fixes based on feedback provided after the 1.1.0 release last week. Changes include:
- zf-apigility-admin 1.1.2
- zf-apigility-admin-ui 1.1.4
- #35 Reinstate the "generate from config" functionality in the service documentation screens.
- #36 Fix rendering issues in service operations of documentation.
- #37 Reintroduce toggle buttons for boolean filter and validator options.
- #38 Add labels around HTTP method options, in order to allow clicking the label to toggle the checkbox.
- #39 Add "type to select" features to the filter, validator, and hydrator drop-downs. This provides in-list search to provide a list of matches to the user, based on what was typed.
- #40 Fixes how content negotiation selectors are sent to the admin API, ensuring appropriate values are stored.
- #41 Implemented "growl"-style notifications for most API operations to indicate success and failure status.
- zf-apigility-documentation 1.0.5
- #27 Fix rendering issues due to non-existent array indices.
- zf-apigility-documentation-swagger 1.0.4
- #11 Fix
Service::toArray()to fetch fields from the default input filter.
- #11 Fix