Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is the first maintenance release in the 1.1 series, and provides a number of fixes based on feedback provided after the 1.1.0 release last week. Changes include:
- zf-apigility-admin 1.1.2
- zf-apigility-admin-ui 1.1.4
- #35 Reinstate the "generate from config" functionality in the service documentation screens.
- #36 Fix rendering issues in service operations of documentation.
- #37 Reintroduce toggle buttons for boolean filter and validator options.
- #38 Add labels around HTTP method options, in order to allow clicking the label to toggle the checkbox.
- #39 Add "type to select" features to the filter, validator, and hydrator drop-downs. This provides in-list search to provide a list of matches to the user, based on what was typed.
- #40 Fixes how content negotiation selectors are sent to the admin API, ensuring appropriate values are stored.
- #41 Implemented "growl"-style notifications for most API operations to indicate success and failure status.
- zf-apigility-documentation 1.0.5
- #27 Fix rendering issues due to non-existent array indices.
- zf-apigility-documentation-swagger 1.0.4
- #11 Fix
Service::toArray()to fetch fields from the default input filter.
- #11 Fix