Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Incorporates the following fixes from zf-apigility-skeleton:
- 109: Added setenvif to apache vhost in order to pass authorization headers
- 112: Set always_populate_raw_post_data to -1
- 114: Set UTF8 fo LC_ALL in Vagrant environment
- 117: Authentication fix for fast-cgi
- Updates minimum versions of select dependencies: ZF2 2.5.3, zf-apigility-admin 1.4.1, and zf-apigility-admin-ui 1.4.2.
Additionally, the following modules have updates incorporated in this release:
- zf-development-mode updated to 2.1.2; brings in fixes for configuration cache settings when switching between development and production modes.
- zend-apigility-admin 1.4.1 fixes an issue in the
RpcServiceModelto ensure that a correct pattern is generated when fetching a service by name.
- zend-apigility-admin-ui 1.2.2 fixes a number of issues discovered, including:
- DB Autodiscovery was failing due to inability to properly select the DB adapter name.
- Custom authentication adapters are now displayed.
- The regex for validating custom content-types was fixed to ensure it only allows valid MIME type specifications.
- Fixes validation for REST and RPC service names, raising a warning on invalid input.