Incorporates the following fixes from zf-apigility-skeleton:
- 109: Added setenvif to apache vhost in order to pass authorization headers
- 112: Set always_populate_raw_post_data to -1
- 114: Set UTF8 fo LC_ALL in Vagrant environment
- 117: Authentication fix for fast-cgi
- Updates minimum versions of select dependencies: ZF2 2.5.3, zf-apigility-admin 1.4.1, and zf-apigility-admin-ui 1.4.2.
Additionally, the following modules have updates incorporated in this release:
- zf-development-mode updated to 2.1.2; brings in fixes for configuration cache settings when switching between development and production modes.
- zend-apigility-admin 1.4.1 fixes an issue in the
RpcServiceModelto ensure that a correct pattern is generated when fetching a service by name.
- zend-apigility-admin-ui 1.2.2 fixes a number of issues discovered, including:
- DB Autodiscovery was failing due to inability to properly select the DB adapter name.
- Custom authentication adapters are now displayed.
- The regex for validating custom content-types was fixed to ensure it only allows valid MIME type specifications.
- Fixes validation for REST and RPC service names, raising a warning on invalid input.