email@example.com, 2010rlinkf 1.1 README (c) Green FiLin
This PHP script collects Refs.s and creates your own simple redirects.
It usefull for you when:
- You want to shorten the long url like this: http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/epp/downloads/release/galileo/SR2/eclipse-php-galileo-SR2-win32.zip to the url like: http://www.youdomain.com/download-eclipse
- You want to make reference to information, the url of which can change. For example, the following url: http://www.youdomain.com/my-foto in 2009 refer to: http://www.photohoster.org/you-profile and in 2010 refer to: http://www.flickr.com/you-profile
- You want to increase amount of Refs.s to your site (domain name) in Internet.
This software was published under MIT License. See LICENSE in same folder.
- Apache 2.x or higher with mod_rewrite and module gettext
- PHP 5.x
- Unpack and copy folder "rlinkf" to your hosting.
- Edit settings.php:
- set correct path to your linkbase file (in "db_options - file");
- change admin's username and password (warning: you must change username and password in purpose of secutiry);
- Setup permissions. Linkbase file must be writable by the web process. For example in UNIX-like systems it can be done by a command: chmod 775 linkbase
For administration your list of links go to url: http://youdomain/script-folder/_admin_ Tag "admin" is a system tag and can't be redefined.