MADi is an open source community network that uses your existing social connections to identify and show you the Greater Madison tech and entrepreneurship events you need to know about.
- Deploy to heroku
- Add sentry
- Migrate database on heroku
- Add hstore to database
- Setup local config (application.yml)
Corgi stores all configuration in environment variables on heroku.
Rails Secret Key
- Fork the project
- Work on a current issue or, if you have an idea, submit an issue
- Submit a pull request (with tests!)
- Up test coverage
- Expose events data to GMC (waiting on required data 9/22)
- Create event widgets to be published on blogs, etc. that link to Madi events
- Create place for local news/upcoming events coverage
- General design touch ups
- Try out graph database (Neo4J?)
- Submit an issue!