Skip to content
- Added Linux 3.9 compatibility
- Added snapdev property to control visibility of zvol snapshots.
- Git <id>-<hash> included in release for working builds.
- Updated dkms and kmod compliant packaging.
- Added man pages for splat, fsck.zfs, mount.zfs, zhack, zinject, zpios, ztest, and zpool-features.
- Fixed disk cache flushing for 2.6.37 and newer kernels.
- Fixed hot spare functionality.
- Disabled old on-disk format warning for
zpool status -x.
- Enabled zfs_arc_memory_throttle_disable by default.
- Improved slab object reclaim behavior.