Skip to content
- Compatible with kernels up to Linux 3.14.
- A smoother write throttle for consistent performance under load.
- Smarter caching to improve the cache hit rate for certain workloads.
- Support for Posix style ACLs.
- Support for the immutable and append-only file attributes.
- Support for mounting filesystems with relatime style updates.
- SELinux integration through four new dataset properties.
- Systemd support for better distribution integration.
- A new ZFS Event Daemon (ZED) for pool monitoring and management.
- Support for aarch64 and sparc64 architectures.
- Many performance improvements.
- Over 200 bug fixes.