Just my opinionated dotfiles.
fish: Fishy stuff; Installs fisherman and bass, spices up the
PATHa bit, and finally sets a bunch of (hopefully useful) abbreviations
vim: Boring Vim stuff; Installs pathogen.vim and some plugins
npmto install global packages under
scripts: Downloads hub and Composer
ghc: Sexy purple lambda prompt, and nothing more. No kidding.
Make a recursive clone, run
install, and marvel at the naivete of this setup.
Star those awesome stuff:
- Dotbot - Badass dotfiles bootstrapper
- Goyo and vim-zenroom2 - Write comfortably in Vim
- pathogen, syntastic, airline, figitive, sensible, vim-fish, vim-twig, vimtex, fountain.vim - Pathogens. Keep away.
- bass - Some bash-y music for fishing.
- fisherman - Doesn't teach you to fish, but fishes for you
- pyenv - How To Train Your Python