threeSD is a tool to help you import data from a Nintendo 3DS SD Card for Citra, or dump CXIs and build CIAs, all directly on your PC!
- Simple to use. You can import everything at once, including applications, updates, DLCs, saves, extra datas as well as necessary system datas. The UI is very simple, but usable and intutive. On your 3DS you will only need to run a GM9 script and everything is ready.
- Fast. A PC's processing power and I/O speeds are obviously much better than a 3DS. In my test, importing all 20+ GiB of content only took about 20 minutes.
- Does not require additional SD card space.
Dumpinga content requires space on your SD card.
Please refer to the wiki.
- Clean up core/importer.cpp by removing those 00000000...000000s there with FileUtil functions
- UI improvements
- Better error messages
- Beautiful icons
- Bug fixes
- Clear all the
TODOs in the code
- Wireless transfer (probably FTP?)
- but: slow, complex