unwatch filters your watched repository based on the date of last push.
A demo is at http://unwatch.heroku.com. If you get an error when accessing the demo, it's likely because unwatch tries to load too many repositories and reaches Heroku's a 30 seconds execution limit. Please try running unwatch locally, or check out the pagination branch.
Currently the github interface showing your watched repository is not very user friendly. If you are watching a lot of repository and don't remember what the funny names are about, you have to visit the repository to figure out.
unwatch provides a simple interface to show the descriptions of your watched repositories and filter based on a given last push date, so you can more easily unwatch an outdated repository that you follow impulsively.
unwatch is built with Sinatra.
- git clone git://github.com/zhengjia/unwatch.git
- Register unwatch at https://github.com/account/applications/. You can name it unwatch-development; the url is a local ip like http://127.0.0.1:9292; callback is http://127.0.0.1:9292/auth/github/callback;
- Copy oauth_example.yml to oauth.yml. Add you development client_id and secret obtained from step 2.
- run test: ruby -Itest test/unwatch.rb
- Register unwatch at https://github.com/account/applications/
- Set the environment variable ENV['RACK_ENV'] to 'production'.
- Set the oauth credentials obtained from step 1 in ENV['client_id'] and ENV['secret'].