The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Econ5170: Computational Methods in Economics (2018 Spring)
- Time: Every Wednesday 14:30 - 17:15, except public holidays
- Venue: Wong Foo Yuan Building (FYB) 107A
Naijia Guo and Zhentao Shi co-teach Econ5170.
Zhentao covers the following topics. This README file will be updated as the course progresses. Code scripts will be provided.
- Lecture 1: Basic R
- Lecture 2: Advanced R
- Lecture 3: Monte Carlo Simulation
- Lecture 4: Numerical Integrations
- Lecture 5: Numerical Optimization
- Lecture 6: Machine Learning
Lecture notes are provided under the folder
Caveat: This is an ongoing writing project not ready to publish. The text is incomplete, and may contain many errors. Use them at your own risk!
- R is the main language for demonstration.
All materials in this repository licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License 3.0.