funny resource share via BT
It is a funny bt search engine...hmm , not really funny if you cant find what you want XD...
I hope the tech stack don't scare you, and if you find the protocol documents just hard to read, just read the code or read the inspired ones...
- magnet link search with the help of DHT collecters.
Web module is built on tornado, and use it to provide seed search at 80 port.
bt download module runs http requests for details of torrents.
- a deploy howto
- don't use root user
- socket num
- and so on
- recontruct file structures
- remove unused test dir
- web UI
- file list support
- full text search(maybe sphinx?)
- chinese search
- description search
- security check
- search input (go check wordpress)
- mem cached
- routing logs to avoid waste of large files
- backend manage(refer the lixian.xunlei UI)
- simple warm sys
- dht protocol
- routing_table algorithm errors?
- write test for three module
- rewrite bt to use gevent
- community features
- session support
- the thrid login
- comment(anonymous is ok)
- IRC chat server demo??
- reconstruct the file structure
- fix some bugs
- beta version comes out!!!
- add a handy helper to change magnet to bt
- remove spider support since we have dht crawler now
- add firewall support
- take it on linode
- use supervisor to manage process
- dht protocol, make the collecter work
- tornado async request how-to
- mongodb async request how-to
- reconstruct model layers to hold data within the life of application
- make a connection pool
- redesing the seed table
- page id
- data transfer
- add error handling, a weak type
- add model layer
- fix page error bug
- reconstruct the code and remove the gruntJS support to make it easy to build
2013.10.31integrate the mdht
2013.09.08get time to dev my spider
2013.4.17make it happen
he has made a search engine, based on dht, but no open sources.
i build my mdht based on his implementation.
thanks to kevinlynx,his dhtcrwaler code really helps me to make understand what those f**king documents was saying.
i try to simulate the code structure from daydayfree's code, specially how to add the model layer and db layer to tornado.
i learned how to make my handlers live longer in the app life cycle and more.
i use the code to implement the crawler module and change it to suit my need. May rewrite it to gevent by my own.