Read the official announcement
Something new is coming...
For more details, check our new website at openpaperless.com
Mayan EDMS is a wonderful product with a lot of features. However, its sheer number of features and capabilities can be a bit intimidating for the average user. This is where Open Paperless comes in. Open Paperless is a re-think of the user interface and user experience for Mayan EDMS. The goal is to reduce the complexity and make it more suitable for home users. Think of Open Paperless as a lightweight version of Mayan EDMS.
- 2 Gigabytes of RAM (1 Gigabyte if OCR is turned off).
- Multiple core CPU (64 bit, faster than 1 GHz recommended).
- Ubuntu 16.10 or greater.
- sudo apt-get install git-core -y
- git clone https://github.com/zhoubear/open-paperless.git
- cd open-paperless
- Virtual machine image for Windows and Mac users.
- Deployment script.
- Hosting setup (something like Terraform).
- Mobile app.
- Kubernetes setup.
- SSL by default.
- Anything users suggest.
- To the Mayan EDMS community for their support and cool helping me refocus Open Paperless.
- To the super styling Roberto Rosario for his awesome work on Mayan EDMS and for being a great example of a community leader. Many projects and people could learn a lot from him.