sublime text 3 plug-in, Support
CMYK to transform each other.
You can easily install the plug-in through Package Control (https://packagecontrol.io/).
If you want to install this plug-in manually for some reason, simply clone this repo into your packages directory (make sure not to put it in the user sub dir).
- Select a color declaration (e.g. '#008080', 'rgb(0,128,128)', or 'hsl(39.84,100.0%,25.1%)')
- Mac user can use
cmd+alt+c, Windows and Linux user can use
- Select a color declaration
- Right click and choose
ColorConvert, click the mode you need to convert.
convert_mode: convert to rgba mode, default
capitalization: whether the converted letters need to be capitalized, default
is_android: Hex containing transparency is not the same format in android and css,if you are a Android Developer, please change it to
loss_transparent: allow loss transparent in hex_to_colorname, default false.
CMYKto convert each other.
- Support css3 color name convert to
- Support convert the color values in the entire page.
- Support css color name and hex conversion
- Do not support css3 color:
RGBAis converted to other color value(like
HSLetc...) it will lose the alpha value.
- Some values are lost when some precision values are converted to CMYK and HSV, this is the result of the algorithm, so be careful in the process of using it.