Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Fully moved to driver modules from monolithic kernel.
Compiled file size increased to 27MB because of kernel modules. Uncompressed kernel modules size is more than 100MB and needs to be cleaned from trash.
- Moved to longterm support kernel 4.14
- Macbook 2015-2017 SPI keyboard driver
- Console font size auto configuration (dirty hack
fontsizecommand to change font size any time
- Lots drivers added (to much, need to remove old hardware)
- Broadcom b43 firmware added
- Intel iwlwifi-1000/5000/6000 firmware
- General cleanup
- Remove old drivers that never appear in modern EFI computers
- Kernel modules support
- Build script added
- SSH client/server added
- nano editor added
- udev fixed
- Still one fixed font size
- Keyboard not worked in newer macbooks 2015-2017. SPI keyboard module needed https://github.com/cb22/macbook12-spi-driver
- No kernel modules support
- Fixed monster size font to retina displays
- Only one WiFi card driver for
- udev/mdev broken?