The code in this repository is provided as-is, with no warranty, guarantees, liability on the author's part, or likely future updates.
Plezkun changes this project every semester, and he will fail you if you copy others' work, in accordance with the honor code.
ECEN 4593, Spring 2015, University of Colorado at Boulder Cache Similation Final Project
Authors: Edward Zhu, Maxwell Russek
How to Run the Simulation
make zcat < /path/to/trace | ./cache-sim <CONFIG>
- main.c - Contains main procedures and printing output results
- cache.c - Contains main cache simulation code
- config.c - config file parser
- Final_Report.pdf - Final Written Report
- Codebase_Results.pdf - All code and simulations results
- configs/ - Directory of cache configuration files
- output/ - Directory of all simulation outputs
- cache-data.csv - CSV formatted simulation results
- run-config.sh - Bash script to run a configuration on all traces.
- run-one-config.sh - Bash script to run a configuration on one trace.