Some scripts for modifying iOS device trees.
See the tutorial for usage instructions.
- modifydevicetree.py: modifies an iOS device tree for QEMU.
- ./runqemu.sh: starts qemu. Assumes kernel at kcache_out.bin, ramdisk at ramdisk.dmg, devicetree at devicetree.dtb, and QEMU at qemu/build-aarch64/qemu-aarch64-softmmu.
- ./lldbit.sh: starts lldb with required breakpoints to boot iOS to userspace. Requires arm64 capable LLDB, such as the one from Xcode.
- ./gdbit.sh: starts gdb with required breakpoints to boot iOS to userspace. Requires arm64 GDB, such as gdb-multiarch or devkitA64's gdb.
- ./linux_installgdb.sh, ./windows_installgdb.sh: downloads Linaro's prebuilt copy of GDB and extracts it to the current directory for ./gdbit.sh.
All scripts are licensed under CC0 - do whatever you want with them.