Unfortunately, not every library, tool or framework can be considered for inclusion. The aim of Awesome PHP is to be a concise list of noteworthy and interesting software written in modern PHP. Therefore, suggested software should:
- Be widely recommended regardless of personal opinion
- Well known or discussed within the PHP community
- Be unique in its approach or function
- Fill a niche gap in the market
Self-promotion is frowned upon, so please consider seriously whether your project meets the criteria before opening a pull request, otherwise it may be closed without being reviewed.
Also, please ensure your pull request adheres to the following guidelines:
- Software that is PHP 7.0+, Composer-installable, PSR compliant, semantically versioned, unit tested, actively maintained and well documented in English is preferred.
- Please search previous suggestions before making a new one, as yours may be a duplicate.
- Enter a meaningful pull request description.
- Please make an individual commit for each suggestion in a separate pull request.
- Put a link to each library in your pull request ticket so it's easier to review.
- Use the following format for libraries: [LIBRARY](LINK) - DESCRIPTION.
- Prefix duplicate library names with their vendor or namespace followed by a space: Foo\Bar would be Foo Bar.
- New categories, or improvements to the existing categorisation, are always welcome.
- Please keep descriptions short, simple and unbiased. No buzzwords or marketing jargon.
- End all descriptions with a full stop/period.
- Check your spelling and grammar.
- Make sure your text editor is set to remove trailing whitespace.
Thank you for your suggestions!