LuaJIT iOS Framework script
Will compile an iOS Framework from LuaJIT's source code.
Requires lua 5.1 to be installed on your machine, XCode 4.2/iOS 5.1 or greater
- downlaod the source of LuaJIT
- extract source files and copy them to directory "LuaJIT-iOS-Framework/luajit-2.0"
- run the luajit.sh (or luajit-iOS6.1.sh for iOS6.1) script and you will get the framework
- Just drop the framework into your project.
- You will have to refer to <LuaJIT/lua.h> instead of "lua.h", etc
- You can create a lua.h file which just does #include <LuaJIT/lua.h> if you have legacy code that uses lua.h
- (maybe) You will also need to include /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/llvm-gcc-4.2/lib/gcc/arm-apple-darwin10/4.2.1/libgcc.a or you will get linker errors when compiling for Device.
I attached a Demo project at "LuaJIT-iOS-Framework/Demo/LuaJITDemo.zip" , (maybe) you should try to run it in Xcode.