Content module for the Zikula Application Framework
Content is a hierarchical page editing module for Zikula. With it you can insert and edit various content items, such as HTML texts, videos, maps and much more. Also content of other modules and blocks can be shown inside a Content page.
Each page has a specific layout - e.g. single column, two or three columns, with and without headers and footers.
- Content 4.1.0 is best compatible with Scribite 5.0
- Content 4.5.0 will be jQuery based and will have Bootstrap layout templates to be compatible with Zikula 1.4
- Content 5.0.0 will be Doctrine2 based, so that it is fully native in Zikula 1.4 and beyond
- Content 4.x requires Zikula Core 1.3.x
- Content 3.x requires Zikula Core 1.2.x
Please note: the master branch is in development.
Re-installation of module may be required in order to avoid errors and DB corruption. If you are working with the development code, keep a backup of your DB at all times!