Files module 1.0.3 for Zikula 1.3.x
- The module Files allow users to manage their own files. They can upload, rename, delete, zip and unzip files and folders. The users can decide if a folder is public or private. If a folder is set as public files stored in it are accessible trough the file file.php.
- Administrators can set different quotas for different groups of users.
- The module needs a folder where to store the users' files. In preference this folder must be located out of the public HTML. This folder (may be the same zkdata folder). Files folder contains the users folders and other content (if it is zkdata, all the files of other modules).
- Administrators also can manage the entire Files folder.
- Module has a xinha and tinymce plugins for Scribite 4.3 and for Scribite 5.x to easily insert links and images from the public folders.
- Download the repo form github.
- Extract files and copy them to path_to_Zikula_root/modules/Files
- Copy path_to_Zikula_root/modules/Files/Resources/extras/file.php to path_to_Zikula_root/file.php
- If you use Scribite, you can use xinha and tinymce plugins. You must copy files from path_to_Zikula_root/modules/Files/Resources/namePlugin. Read README.md file and use the right scribite version (v4 or v5).
- Delete path_to_Zikula_root/modules/Files/Resources folder
- Simply install the module and run it.
- Default configuration use zikulaDataFolder to store files. Then module creates usersFiles (into zikulaDataFolder) to store users files. There will be one folder for each user (for example zikulaDataFolder/usersFiles/a/admin)
- The users folder (usersFiles) is easily changeable from module administration.
- You can change the main folder (default value zikulaDataFolder) in config.php
- You can define $ZConfig['FilesModule']['folderPath'] with an alternative route (the path needs an real and writeable folder)
- For multisites ($ZConfig['Multisites']['multi'] = 1) you need a more complex configuration. Then you must define two more vars. The path will be $ZConfig['Multisites']['filesRealPath'] . '/' . $ZConfig['Multisites']['siteFilesFolder']
- If you use Àgora project, you must define $ZConfig['iwmodules']['agora'] = true to use agora functions
- You can use Files plugin in you html editor. Then write Scribite info. You can use version 4.3 or 5.x (or both versions, cloning scribite module)
- Like other plugins, admin have to go to Administration-Scribite-EditorConfig-Xinha/TinyMCE and check Files plugin
- Then, you will see a paper clip button in your editor
- Using the default configuration (folderPath = zikulaDataFolder), admin can manage other modules files.
- Go to Your Account -> File Manager
- You can manage folders (create, rename and delete) and files (upload, download, rename and delete and also unzip/view for zip files)
- You can check one/more/all elements (files and folders) to move, zip or delete them.
- You can set public/private all your folders (except your root folder, private by default)
- Use the paper clip button in your editor.
- In the modal dialog, you have all the File Manager functions
- In your public folders, you simply click to insert links or images, copy or goto URLs
- You can make a thumbnail from your pictures, change their size and insert directly
Note: In xinha editor, take care to use it when cursor (no only window focus) is in the text area.
- Your File Manager manage the entire Files folder (all users folders and the main one).
- In module administration you have multiple control options: allowed extensions, hidden files... and optional quotas for groups
Check version changes