HERE.Get Appchan X
- Make sure both your browser and Appchan X are up to date.
- Disable your other extensions & scripts to identify conflicts.
- If your issue persists, open a new issue with the following information:
- Precise steps to reproduce the problem, with the expected and actual results.
- Console errors, if any.
- Browser version.
- Your exported settings. If your settings contains sensitive information (e.g. personas), edit the text file manually.
If you have any problems, try resetting your Appchan X settings before calling me a faggot (but feel free to do so)
- Get started by reading through the Help link on how to fork a Github project.
- Click the "Fork" button on this page.
- Install node.js.
- Install Grunt's CLI with
npm install -g grunt-cli.
- Clone Appchan X.
- Install/Update dependencies with
- Build with
- Continuously build with
Note: this is only used to release new versions, ignore as you see fit.