Certified OS Kernel (mCertiKOS kernel)
This is a micro certified os kernel implemented in C. It runs on qemu simulator.
PLEASE CHECK APPROPRIATE LAB BRANCHES TO SEE SOURCE CODE
- lab1 bootloader, physical memory management
- lab2 physical memory management (continued), virtual memory management
- lab3 thread & process management, trap handling
- lab4 multicore support, preemptive multitasking, preemptive kernel execution, producer-consumer problem
- lab5 scheduler support: sleep and wakeup, disk driver, file system support
- lab6 inter processes communication(IPC), shell
This project is an archive of labs of CS 422/522 Operating Systems at Yale, 2015 Fall.
- course webpage http://flint.cs.yale.edu/cs422/
- instructions for installing QEMU http://flint.cs.yale.edu/cs422/tools/index.html
Bo Song, Haoliang Zhang