Wasabi Wallet, formerly known as HiddenWallet is a ZeroLink compliant Bitcoin wallet. We are dedicated to restore Bitcoin's fungibility and provide the highest possible privacy for our users.
HiddenWallet's code is archived in the hiddenwallet-v0.6 branch of this repository.
|Code Quality||Windows Tests||Linux Tests||OSX Tests||License|
How To Run?
Get The Requirements
- Get Git: https://git-scm.com/downloads
- Get .NET Core 2.1 SDK: https://www.microsoft.com/net/download (Note, you can disable .NET's telemetry by typing
export DOTNET_CLI_TELEMETRY_OPTOUT=1on Linux and OSX or
set DOTNET_CLI_TELEMETRY_OPTOUT=1on Windows.)
Clone & Restore & Build
git clone https://github.com/zkSNACKs/WalletWasabi.git --recursive cd WalletWasabi/WalletWasabi.Gui dotnet build
Run Wasabi with
dotnet run from the
git pull git submodule update --init --recursive
- Configuration, wallet and similar files can be found in
%appdata%\WalletWasabifolder on Windows and in
~/.walletwasabifolder on Linux/OSX.
- Note, we have OSX bugs in our GUI library, which we are currently fixing. You may follow our progress here: https://github.com/AvaloniaUI/Avalonia/pull/1789
- If you already have Tor and it's out of date, then you'll get many error messages. Make sure it's not out of date: Check Tor version:
tor --version. If it's not at least
0.3.2.2, then see this writeup on how to update it.