Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The 1.0.1 Release mostly consists of smaller fixes those came up due to the influx of mainstream users. The most notable improvements are the implementation of OSX cmd+... copy-paste related keys (it was previously working with ctrl) and fixing a bug that prevented users with non-English Linuxes to use Wasabi.
While setting up Wasabi is straightforward, even the Linux wizard with the longest beard can get stuck on the most basic tasks. In that case, take a look at the Installation Instructions guide.
If you want to build Wasabi from source code or update the source code check out these instructions.
- Where is Wasabi's working directory located? Configuration, wallet and similar files can be found in
%appdata%\WalletWasabifolder on Windows and in
~/.walletwasabifolder on Linux/OSX.
- Can I use my own Tor instance, instead of Wasabi's built in one? If you already have Tor, and it is running, then Wasabi will try to use that first, if it is not running, then Wasabi will use its built-in Tor. If you are running a Tor daemon not on the default port, then you can configure it in Wasabi's Tools/Setting menu. If Wasabi is using your Tor daemon, then bear in mind that some Linux distributions' package repositories ship with out of date Tor. In that case, either remove or shut down that Tor of yours or make sure it's not out of date: Check Tor version:
tor --version. If it's not at least
0.3.2.2, then see this writeup on how to update it.
- Why are the binary sizes so big? Wasabi is using client side filtering and these filters must be synced before using the wallet. The size of these filters are currently about 90MB. These filters are included with the binaries to avoid initial wallet syncing.
- Requirements? x64, linux, >win7, >osx.10.12.
- Fix "wasabiwallet.io doesn't work with
http://www." #774 088fe7a
- Fix "Wasabi doesn't work on non-English Linuxes" #795 8bbcee6 da9ce34
- Fix "Coordinator occasionally refuses witnesses" #716 #800 c8cdfd0 8d538e4 e951d65 18fb923 d76a847
- Display public address in expand coin #801 #809 140b304
- Specify minimum Windows and OSX requirements #785 53dc027
- Make BTC value in History tab better readable #798 #808 c060ebc d9c23ed f515740 79fb38b
- Make recovery more user friendly #775 #440 #810 5ab3d14 3211c4e 5dc35a2 c125592 b8a23c0 2d9572d afe735e a31eeab 8b5273e
- Disable label when whole coins sent #806 #823 95f6fa5 072ed01 eece3d8
- Implement OSX cmd+a/c/v/... commands #719 #816 #501 #820 #818 #821 #822 538b193 7e4a728 665374d 5c0c3e9 184c146 b9cd8a8 2598ccb 13e21f0 eb459e6
- Improve Install Instructions Guide #789 #790 #791 0a14cc9 463c969 4c72c9a bd33bcc 32070f0 634c7c1 e4a3871 9725026 4114509 bbb59ac 297d5ae fbc0f6f 7341ed3 acd6c13
- Extend DoS protection configurability 52621a6
- Improve insufficient funds warning - 0525538