This is a result of a random idea "What would my github events look like in a timeline view?". So I built it.
This is still rough, so there are bugs. Unfortunately I can only pull down 10 pages of events from Github. I'm going to tinker with http://www.githubarchive.org/ to see if I may be able to get more from that instead.
Oh and the design is hideous. I'd welcome any designers to submit a design and I'd gladly integrate it.
- Finish the views for all events
- Fix odd masonry behavior where all the events shift to the left
- Better filtering logic (Combine a few items. Not everything is filterable)
- Relate new repo events with repo list. Renaming repos results in broken links.
- Consolidate Push events for a single day. There's need to display one block per event.
- Perhaps wack the site with an ugly stick of hot pink. That may motivate a designer that's currently on the fence :)