- A possible crash bug for empty DNS replies with c-ares. E.g. a AAAA lookup for
google.com doesn't give any reply but is still successful. This might be a
c-ares bug (there is ARES_ENODATA) or c-ares just changed its behavior?
(No bug report, just noticed accidentally)
- Connecting to ipv4-only hosts with a v6 bindhost caused weird errors:
- There was a pull request for some DSA server certificate thingy:
- Busy loop waiting for an SSL handshake to finish:
- Some other stuff? No idea what some of the changes in here are actually doing.
Signed-off-by: Uli Schlachter <email@example.com>