Znuny is a continuation of the ((OTRS)) Community Edition (version 6.0.30) which was declared end of life (EOL) at the end of December 2020.
The primary goal for this project is to provide a maintained and stable version of the well known ticket system and improve it with new features.
The second goal is to reestablish a connection to the community.
The project is distributed under the GNU General Public License (GPL v3) - see the accompanying COPYING file for general license information. If you need more details you can have a look here.
You can find documentation here. The source code of Znuny is publicly available on GitHub.
You want to get in touch?
- Linux (Debian or Red Hat preferred)
- Perl 5.16.0 or higher
- Apache 2 + mod_perl2 or higher (recommended)
- Web server with CGI support (CGI is not recommended)
- MySQL 5.0 or higher
- PostgreSQL 9.2 or higher
- Oracle 10g or higher
- These browsers are NOT supported:
- Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
This project is mainly funded by Znuny GmbH, Berlin. If you need professional support or consulting, feel free to contact us.