PushButtonEngine + Starling Framework = PBEStarling
PBEStarling is a set of wrapper components based on the PBE rendering2D, using Starling to render to Stage3D for hardware acceleration.
PushButton Engine is a framework for Flash game development. Build your game with reusable gameplay, physics, rendering, and networking components.
Starling is a pure ActionScript 3 library that mimics the conventional Flash display list architecture. In contrast to conventional display objects, however, all content is rendered directly by the GPU — providing a rendering performance unlike anything before. This is made possible by Flash's "Stage3D" technology.
- add zoom, minZoom, maxZoom
- add clipping rectangle (look into - Starling.context.setScissorRectangle )
- possibily rename it to DisplayObjectScene to be consistent with pblabs rendering2D
- add tint/brightness/contrast/hue properties
- add blurX/blurY
- add support for starling Touch events
- fix PING_PONG_ANIMATION
- add SimpleShapeRenderer componenet