Deployment: Vagrant + AWS Provider + Ansible
- Launch an AWS EC2 Ubuntu instance custom.
- Upgrade and the reboot OS.
- Compile and install "Nginx" + "Ngx Pagespeed" from the source.
- Provision the instance with basic configuration for mongodb and supervisor
- Install virtualenvwrapper
- Add your AWS access key ID and your AWS secret access key in settings_aws.rb
- In EC2 Dashboard create the keypair for instance and download in your computer and then add the name and path to keypair in your computer
- Search your AMI preference in Ubuntu Amazon EC2 AMI Finder
- Edit region and type instance in settings_aws.rb
- Edit the volume size in settings_aws.rb
- Set the volume type in settings_aws.rb
- Edit hostname in the playbook.yml file located in the /ansible/ directory
- Add your domain in playbook.yml file
- Edit the name directory of webapp
- If your prefer edit the path storage for the virtualenvs in the playbook.yml file
- Edit configuration in the settings_aws file
- Edit configuration for ansible provisioning in the playbook.yml file
- Run vagrant instance:
$ vagrant up --provider=aws
"Deployment: Vagrant + AWS Provider + Ansible" is available under MIT License.
Daniel Lopez Monagas email@example.com