Shell script to install a AdultChain Masternode on a Linux server running Ubuntu 16.04. Use it on your own risk.
wget -N https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zoldur/AdultChain/master/adultchain_install.sh bash adultchain_install.sh
Desktop wallet setup
After the MN is up and running, you need to configure the desktop wallet accordingly. Here are the steps:
- Open the AdultChain Desktop Wallet.
- Go to RECEIVE and create a New Address: MN1
- Send 20000 XXX MN1. You need to send all 20000 coins in one single transaction.
- Wait for 15 confirmations.
- Go to Help -> "Debug Window - Console"
- Type the following command: masternode outputs
- Go to Tools -> "Open Masternode Configuration File"
- Add the following entry:
Alias Address Privkey TxHash TxIndex
- Alias: MN1
- Address: VPS_IP:PORT
- Privkey: Masternode Private Key
- TxHash: First value from Step 6
- TxIndex: Second value from Step 6
- Save and close the file.
- Go to Masternode Tab. If you tab is not shown, please enable it from: Settings - Options - Wallet - Show Masternodes Tab
- Click Update status to see your node. If it is not shown, close the wallet and start it again. Make sure the wallet is un
- Select your MN and click Start Alias to start it.
- Alternatively, open Debug Console and type:
startmasternode "alias" "0" "MN1"
- Login to your VPS and check your masternode status by running the following command:.
adultchain-cli masternode status
adultchain-cli masternode status adultchain-cli getinfo
Also, if you want to check/start/stop AdultChain, run one of the following commands as root:
systemctl status AdultChain #To check if AdultChain service is running systemctl start AdultChain #To start AdultChain service systemctl stop AdultChain #To stop AdultChain service systemctl is-enabled AdultChain #To check if AdultChain service is enabled on boot
If you were running Adult Chain v.1.2.1, simply running the installer will update it to version 1.2.2.
Any donation is highly appreciated